[RTTY] DL-DX RTTY ZC4LI SOAB-6 HP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] DL-DX RTTY ZC4LI SOAB-6 HP
From: "Steve and Judy" <hodgson@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 12:24:21 +0300
Subject: DL-DX RTTY ZC4LI SOAB-6 HP

                    DL-DX RTTY Contest

 Call: ZC4LI
 Operator(s): STEVE
 Station: ZC4LI

 Class: SOAB-6 HP
 QTH: ESBA  CYPRUS
 Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:  000   000   000
   40:  013   215   008
   20:  121  1925   032
   15:  091  1460   021
   10:  044   740   009
 -------------------------
 Total:  269  4340   070  Total Score = 303,800

 Club: ESBA

 Comments:

 SO1R

 Antennas:-  C/Craft A3S @ 50ft
 Amp:-        Acom-1000
 Rig:-         Icom756 ProIII

 Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's.

 I started off with the intention of doing the full 24
 hours but lost the will to live after only a couple of
 hours.
 Especially after dropping on to 14108 where I Qrl'd a
 couple of times, then proceeded to operate on a clear
 frequency for around 15 minutes before being subjected
 too ''This is the Olivia frequency so clear off'' in
 RTTY Mode. This was followed by a load of unprintable
 abuse. I did try to make contact with the ''gentleman''
 {no callsign sent of course} but the ''clear off'' and
 abuse continued so I Qsy'd.
 If he had been within range I would have smacked him in
 the teeth, at least it would have closed his foul mouth.
 According to my band plan the only 20m freqs to be kept
 clear of are the beacon freqs, please put me right if I am
 wrong.

 73 Steve.