[RTTY] Personal

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Personal
From: "Dean L. Wilson" <wilderoo@insightbb.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 03:43:06 -0400
Good morning, all:

Hey! Have a problem you can't solve? Don't call "Ghost Busters". Call the RTTY
crew. I had a problem. Couldn't find a current copy of MMTTY.

I called the RITTY crew. Immediately, I received 14 sure fire resolutions for
my problem. Geez, what a great group of guys

Let it be known, I now have a current copy of MMTTY in my machine. I am
currently working my way through the MMTTY Help file - diligently - and can
honestly see a glimmer of light at the end of my very long tunnel.

To all of those who so graciously took the time to help solve my problem, a
sincere and deeply felt "Thank you". Camaraderie rules!