[RTTY] Kamtronics KAM plus and Yaesu FT 1000 MP MK V]

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Kamtronics KAM plus and Yaesu FT 1000 MP MK V]
From: ea8auw@cidxs.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:20:32 +0200 (CEST)
Hello everybody ! specially to Tom KA2D - Don AA5Au and Billy AA4NU.-

excuse me for my delay, I'm in a travel for the 5TH Canary Islands
radioamateur Meeting in El Hierro Island, for this reason I can't answer
it before.-

well, In the next days I try again to connect the Kam plus to my radio, I
hope not to have many problems...

The Kantronic's guys company say me that I can to download the instruction
manual from the mods.dk web site, I try later....

I have now little information of the HF port pins, I can to see in side of
the KAM plus 5 jumpers " not connected " it's possible that it's well of
this way. I checking later also....and I hope not to have problems with
the USB port also.

we are in contact for more informations......

73 TU and thanks you very much for your attentions.-

Edu EA8AUW