[RTTY] FW: RTTY via LoTW - WHO HAS WHAT?

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: RTTY via LoTW - WHO HAS WHAT?
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:46:24 -0500
Dick,
What I did was to open LoTW and down load all my QSO's confirmed by LoTW in
an .ADI file. Then I opened DX4WIN and created a new log file. Name it
anything you want. Then import the .ADI file into the new DX4WIN log file.
Once done you can open DX4WIN and go to REPORTS/DXCC/SUMMARY/RTTY and that
will show you the RTTY QSO's confirmed by LoTW.  Very simple to do.

Good luck   Dick  KS0M