Re: [RTTY] RTTY via LoTW - WHO HAS WHAT?

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY via LoTW - WHO HAS WHAT?
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:02:07 -0400
Hi Dick,

The only way I know is to download all of your received LotW QSLs from the
LotW website.  Then load it into your favorite logging program into a blank
log.  Then you can see what you've got.  You can download your LotW QSLs
from the LotW website by editing the link below.  You'll need to modifiy
this link as follows:

Substitute (including quotes) your callsign for "YourCallsign"
Substitute (including quotes) your password for "YourPassword"

The link is:

https://www.arrl.org/lotwuser/lotwreport.adi?
login="YourCallsign"&password="YourPassword"&qso_query
=1&qso_qsl=yes&qso_withown=yes&qso_qsldetail=yes

This link is wrapped so make sure you use all three lines.  I'd paste it in
notepad first, make your edits and remove the carriage returns ant then
paste it into Windows Explorer.

This link download a file named lotwreport.adi.  You should be able to
determine your LotW confirmed once you import it into a blank log.

I just tried this and it worked great.  My new LotW log has 3,474 QSOs &
QSLs which matches my online totals.  I have 87 RTTY LotW QSLs and 145 CW
LotW QSLs and 110 20m LotW QLSs.  So I guess I've got a ways to go for the
LotW RTTY DXCC.  BTW this also showed me that I need Vermont for LotW RTTY
WAS.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the code!"
w2nra.com