Re: [RTTY] RTTY via LoTW - WHO HAS WHAT?

To: Tom - KE1JF <ke1jf@cox.net>,rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY via LoTW - WHO HAS WHAT?
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 11:16:06 -0500
Tom KE1JF,

I tried you method and noticed when I finished it only displayed
the 'most recent' 75 RTTY QSO matches.  I do not see how you get a total for
QSO's that could be (or have been) confirmed by LoTW.

Missing the total is no big deal as the only total that really counts, as
far as I am concerned, is what the ARRL DXCC list says I have confirmed. My
logging program and Excel DXCC tracking worksheet are nice but they do not
count. They are good tools or aids to let me know what needs to be submitted
to the DXCC desk.

Off topic: It is sad that the DXCC desk contaminated the RTTY DXCC Award by
sweeping in credits for digital modes.  The good news (when I get the card)
is my 7/7/07 A25OOK PSK31 QSO will add to my RTTY DXCC. No joy on printing
or working the A25 operation on RTTY but did get them on CW and SSB.

Thanks for the 'how to' tip..... I learned more about LoTW trying your
method.

73 Dick AA5VU