Re: [RTTY] RTTY via LoTW - WHO HAS WHAT?

To: Tom - KE1JF <ke1jf@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY via LoTW - WHO HAS WHAT?
From: john <w8wej@citynet.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:18:41 +0000
thanks,but,  is there a way just to get the number of dxcc countrys
confirmed via lotw only..;
this is the best instruction Ive seen thus far, but there must be a way
for lotw to kick out the country number amount of rtty, lotw only qsls.
I got as far as rtty qsos only, I think, but I would hate to think Id
have to manually count out these one by one.
thanks  john w8wej