[RTTY] Re LoTW - Who has what

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Re LoTW - Who has what
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:07:04 +0100
Hi all,

Some interesting thoughts about how to achieve this total!

I suspect that one or two of you will end up with other data-mode contacts
included in the list if you try some of the suggestions.
Don't forget that some modes are classified as RTTY for the purposes of
DXCC!

I use DXKeeper by Dave AA6YQ, and this will actually list your contacts by
mode, how claimed etc etc, and one of the lines shows how many you have
confirmed via LoTW for RTTY only.
It may be worth downloading DXKeeper, importing your LoTW ADIF file and then
checking your progress with this log.

I know all my LoTW contacts are RTTY, as I have never claimed any PSK
contacts via LoTW, only paper cards.

Hope that helps...............

And for your info, it appears that the recent 1A0KM logs will be uploaded to
LoTW later this year - November was the month mentioned.

73 de Phil GU0SUP