[RTTY] Certificate for CQWW WPX RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Certificate for CQWW WPX RTTY
From: "Don" <af4z@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 20:39:21 -0400
We were very pleased to receive in the mail a certificate for First Place
North America in the Multi-Op One Transmitter category. A team of four
operated from the Platinum Coast Amateur Radio Society (PCARS)club station.
The operators were Jan K4QD, George K4PX, Chris WF3C and myself Don AF4Z.

We want to thank CQ Magazine and Contest Committee for the sponsorship and
hard work and want to thank all of the station we worked during the contest.

Don - AF4Z
One of the Florida Boys

Check out http://www.af4z.com/ham/index.html