Re: [RTTY] New country file for WF1B - 10 September 2007

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] New country file for WF1B - 10 September 2007
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:37:14 -0700 (PDT)
I fixed the VE problem.  It was the only entity with missing prefixes.

I eliminated a few more entities unlikely to be on in contests:

  3D2/c - Conway Reef
  3D2/r - Rotuma
  FK/c  - Chesterfield
  FO/c  - Clipperton
  KH8/s - Swains Island

Even with the addition of the missing VE prefixes, I was able to keep the
prefix list under 1700.  This will certainly change when I merge in the latest
country file changes (see below).

Tonight I will try to make sure I am using the latest country file, then
release an update WF1B.DAT.  There may be one more update before CQWW RTTY.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/0, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us