[RTTY] Travelling to a DX Spot for the CQWW RTTY TEST!

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Travelling to a DX Spot for the CQWW RTTY TEST!
From: ah8dx Craig Maxey <ah8dx@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 20:10:10 -0700
Andrei you failed to see my point! Why would you take any of my comments
personally?

Ed, P49X, hopefully mades things clear for you!

I had several emails before my post last night asking me why I would go to KP2
when another group is going there. I simply stated that I was not aware of
another group going to KP2 for the CQWW RTTY TEST until I pulled up the
NG3K.COM website and see that your MULTI OP Team will be qrv from there also.
The emails from RTTY Ops asked me why I'm going to KP2 when I should be
activating from my QTH down in Guyana (8R1EA). I believe 8R1 is much higher on
the RTTY MOSTED WANTED LIST than KP2.

I would go to 8R1 now instead but my villa rental is not refundable and the
airline ticket has high change fee.

I, in my posting nowhere mentioned that I was afraid of a little competition. I
am certain I could rival a M2 score anyway based on my 31 years of contest
operating skills and staying in the chair all 48. I have no problem staying
awake for that long.

Again, I want to make my point clear that we should try to use the NG3K.COM
website and other DX bulletins to post our contest operating DX locations as
soon as we know so that more different countries will be active and therefore
more MULTS for everyone, that's all I am trying to say.

No hard feelings Andrei, I wish you good luck. We have to remain friends
becuase w enwill need each other on all bands for a Country Mult.

CU you in the CQWW RTTY TEST.

Craig, WP2/AH8DX