Re: [RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R - the main issue

To: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ-Contest SO2R - the main issue
From: "Neal Campbell" <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 18:11:19 -0400
I used to see it a lot before SO2R was known, usually I assumed
someone had hit the CQ fkey abt 10 times and ran to the bathroom
(would I ever confess to doing it myself?)! When I came back and
someone was using the freq it was a contest to see who had the biggest
signal (but really shame-faced).

Neal