[RTTY] Some stats from the contest

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Some stats from the contest
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 04:51:31 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, but your 2 point DX from DL is the same kind of shot as my 1 pointer from
TX...;) Thus, the
general griping...

  Yup... Many EU ops do not understand that what you call countries over there
we consider states, and in some cases counties, over here - and the distance
from our east coast to our west coast would cover dozens of countries over
there...
  All new contests need to have the points scoring be based on the distance
between grid squares... Level up that playing field and we will see big changes
in the WW contest rankings - of course, that would likely meet with resistance
from many big DX calls, now wouldn't it?

denny / k8do