[RTTY] Makrothen

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Makrothen
From: Contesting <contesting@m5aav.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:05:41 GMT
It is a well known fact that I will never win a 'big' contest <smile>

However, and I say this with meaning. I sincerely hope that all those
who sent me a very nice QSO B4 will one day realise the error of their
ways, although I very much doubt it.

I had a software problem during this bash and consequently some contacts
were not logged.

I don't mind losing a few points here and there, but it would be nice to
think that among those who used that dreaded macro there is someone for
whom my feeble points actually made the difference between winning and
losing.

My friend - you deserve to lose. Dupes are not penalised - but then
rules are not meant to be read either.

Best 73 - see some of you in JARTS

Graham [complete with flame proof suit]