[RTTY] QRM

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] QRM
From: "Rick D" <n6pe@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:04:02 -0700
I for one would be happy to see some QRM on our bands.

Seems like most weekdays I tune across the bands I'm lucky to hear 5
stations of any type and very very few RTTY stations. About the only real
active area is PSK.

I used to like to work Novices on 40 CW, but I don't think there are any
these days.

Everyone complains about CONTESTS but if it wasn't for them I think we would
lose the bands altogether.

Remember it has only been in about the last 10 years the ARRL finally gave
in and started calling Operating Events "contests" hi hi hi

Rick Darwicki  -= N6PE =-
17775 Elmhurst Circle
Yorba Linda, CA 92886

http://www.stores.ebay.com/n6peradiotubes