[RTTY] Macro Guidance

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Macro Guidance
From: BOB CONROY <kb2vmg@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:32:59 -0700 (PDT)
I'm new to HF (been on air since late February) and participated in JARTS and
several other recent contests to give points to others.  Although I had more
than 175 contacts in JARTS and I'm improving my performance with each contest,
I'm just not that competitive yet to submit a log.  Maybe next time.

I do appreciate all that I have learned on this reflector in the aftermath of
JARTS.  I especially appreciate the many comments and suggestions on the fine
art of crafting sussinct and efficient macros. Before the next contest I will
be overhauling all of mine and getting better prepared.  No more dashes,
slashes or periods for me. Seeing the ease with which all of you seem to
generate reports and log summaries, I'll be switching from MixW to Writelog for
my contesting needs.

Thanks again to all of you for my "graduate education" in RTTY and contesting.

73.

Bob, KB2VMG