[RTTY] JARTS

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] JARTS
From: "Roy Gould" <roy.gould1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:03:09 -0400
Thanks all found the problem, bad RST in a column, missed 3 times when checked
before submission.

MODERATOR:  I thought I was subscribed to this list, can you fix that, or do I
have re-subscribe?

Also I should have been clearer, I DID NOT try to load CQWW RTTY to JARTS, I
was saying I had no problem loading CQWW to the CQWW RTTY Robot last Month.

Nice to be back now if I can only get a beam up and maybe a small AMP.

73 Roy K1RY

It has removed 254 spam emails to date.