[RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup Log Analyzer...

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup Log Analyzer...
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:35:26 -0600
RTTY contesters,

Last night I uploaded a pre-release version of the ARRL RTTY Roundup Log
Analyzer (ver 0.9.3) to my website.  http://chudek.aberon.net  You can download
a copy when going into the "Files - Spreadsheets" album and entering the "Log
Analyzers" folder.

The purpose of this tool is to provide a variety of statistics about your log
and perform some basic error checking as a bonus. The Log Analyzer will accept
TWO logs and show a side-by-side comparison. This allows you to compare two
different contest years. Or you can compare your log and another contesters'
log. As a default, you will find my 2006 ARRL RTTY Roundup log in the second
log position.

There are 4 Log Analyzers available for ARRL contests: 10 meter, 160 meter,
Sweepstakes, and RTTY Roundup. These tools are self-documented. The procedure
to import a Cabrillo log is explained on the "Instructions" worksheet.

I am looking for user feedback and descriptions of any problems or errors you
might encounter using this tool. Be aware your Excel program may default to
manual recalculation. If that is the case, you will not see any statistics
after you import a log until you press the F9 key to force a recalculation.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

http://k0rc.spaces.live.com
http://czudek.spaces.live.com
http://chudek.aberon.net