[RTTY] RTTY RU N9BHH/7 Single Op LP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY RU N9BHH/7 Single Op LP
From: "Gordon Bousman" <gbousman@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 20:45:01 -0800
This was my first contest in many years and I had a lot of fun in the 2008 ARRL
RTTY Roundup.  There were some nice band openings on 15 both days.  I only
heard Europe once from my QTH near Seattle and therefore no European DX
opportunities but did work some JA's on 3 bands.  Band condx generally seemed a
bit better than they have been in previous weeks.

Call:  N9BHH/7
QTH:  WA
Class:  Single Op, LP
Hours operated:  23
Station equipment:  Icom 756PROIII (about 90 watts out FSK), Hustler 6BTV
ground mounted vertical

80:  68          States:  45
40:  68          Prov:       5
20:  196        DX:        13
15:  71
Total:  403 contacts, score:  25,389

I owe Don AA5AU a special thanks for his suggestions in getting Writelog
properly interfaced and also his great suggestions about RTTY contesting on his
web site.

73's
Gordon Bousman, N9BHH