[RTTY] Need some help

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Need some help
From: Jay <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 09:56:29 -0800
As we have just finished the 20th running of the ARRL RTTY Roundup and as I
have to do a writeup to detail your efforts I could use some help.

I need some regional and international coorespondents to report on things
from there point of view.  This is true from Europe and Asia and South
America as well.  What were conditions like in Europe. What band did you
start on in the contest?

How was the polar path?

Anyone with Pictures please send them to me at ws7i@arrl.net  I will be
looking primarily for pictures of you operating your equipment and/or the
equipment that you used in case of Multi's.

Any graphics, or charts are appreciated.  I hope to expand the web report
quite a bit this year.

I could use M/S High and Low Power reports as well as those running SO High
and Low.

Anyone snag some rare DX?

My goal this year is at least 40 photos in the web report so start shooting
and geting them in the email to me.

Anyone that wishes to do a stand-alone web box can and will be certainly
appreciated.  You need not be the "big gun" as there are many more "little
pistols" in this contest than guns.

We need to get some in-depth analysis of any pre-contest planning, changes
you might have done to antennas in this hopefully bottom of the cycle run.

We need to get a lot of involvement to make our contest and especially this
20th anniversary one to remember.  As we should now head toward the top of
the cycle and records will be falling.

Jay