Re: [RTTY] Question on KVM switches

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Question on KVM switches
From: "Wolf, DL6JZ" <dl6jz@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 21:41:48 +0100
Hi Bill,

the greatest problem for a KVM switch is to switch the video signal in a
good quality!! Most of the cheaper switches are good for 1280 * 1024 only.
If your display resolution is higher you must look for a special type with a
high frequency of the video channel.

I have a KVM switch where I must press the <ctrl>-key twice to switch to the
other computer. That works fine.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ