[RTTY] WAS RTTY all via LoTW - one more!

To: "RTTY Reflector" <RTTY@contesting.com>, K1TTT <k1ttt@arrl.net>,"Allison, Katherine, KA1RWY" <kallison@arrl.org>, dxcc@arrl.org
Subject: [RTTY] WAS RTTY all via LoTW - one more!
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:29:40 -0500
Hello Gang,

I found tonight a package from ARRL with a beautiful new landscaped design
award - WAS RTTY for NP3D/W1 from beautiful State of Massachusetts all via
LoTW!
I would like to thank Dave K1TTT for allowing me to use his Super Station
several times in major RTTY Contests, and as a result I earned this award.
The number is 549 dated 08-Jan-08. It says DIGITAL on the top. The award is
really nice.
It took me exactly two years to complete it operating in seven Contests,
only in the Contest, no occasional QSO's. The last State was Wyoming,
I worked Alan KO7X just five days ago during ARRL RTTY RU and he confirmed
QSO via LoTW. Thanks, Alan.
I applied for the Award on Monday and today after three days I got it!
This ia amazing, ARRL (DXCC branch) is doing a Great Job! Bill Moore is the
Man. Kathy Allison is the Lady.
Now waiting for DXCC RTTY pending (all via LoTW) and the last Zone for WAZ
RTTY. Too bad that ARRL and CQ did not get together to merge their award
programs for LoTW yet. It will come soon, I hope.
Thank you all guys. See you in the next Contest.
--
73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D