Re: [RTTY] WAS RTTY all via LoTW - one more!

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WAS RTTY all via LoTW - one more!
From: Brian Short <k7on@wildblue.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 06:22:54 -0700
On Jan 11, 2008, at 8:24 PM, Andrei Stchislenok wrote:
> Nope.
>
> RTTY
>
> Only

Ok, well I certainly could live with that.  Right or wrong,
however, intuitively it would seem a general 5BWAS
"digital" award more likely would be adopted than the
narrower RTTY award.  Please don't consider this as
lobbying for such.  Other than a few confirmed AMTOR
contacts in the late 80's all of my QSLs are for RTTY,
only.

Quickly moving on, I am setting up for LoTW on my
Mac which is my primary computer for all but running
Writelog.   Anyone else using a Mac here that might
offer suggestions?  I have recent logs for NAQP RTTY
and RUP to upload as well as all WF1B, CT, and TR
CW and RTTY logs from days of yore.

Since AZ has been the fastest growing place in the
country, I doubt anyone needs it, but if it helps...

Please pardon the regression, but I became inactive
for a couple years and am even farther behind the
curve, now.

Probably better not to clutter the list with it.

Brian (K7ON)