Re: [RTTY] Any ND or ME using LoTW?

To: "'James Skjervem'" <wa7sld@cox.net>,"'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Any ND or ME using LoTW?
From: "Junior" <charlesw_anders@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:19:15 -0600
W0tup is up around 14086 right now.
Worked 4 or 5 in the RU.
Gl
Charles/kk5oq

-----Original Message-----
From: rtty-bounces@contesting.com [mailto:rtty-bounces@contesting.com] On
Behalf Of James Skjervem
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2008 1:46 PM
To: RTTY
Cc: k4dsp@arrl.net; Dennis Gabler

You might try W0TUP in North Dakota (he has provided last RTTY state for
several of us via LoTW, including myself), WN0L in Nebraska (worked in
several RTTY contests and confirmed in LoTW), and AJ1M in West Virginia
(worked in RTTY contests, but not confirmed in LoTW although I think he uses

it).  N1RCT was always an active RTTY station from Maine - he has recently
uploaded some RTTY logs from the 90's, but don't know if he is still
activeor not.

Good luck!

Jim KS7S (RTTY WAS #499, as WA7SLD)