[RTTY] FW: UKDX RTTY W4ZE Single Op HP

To: "'RTTY'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: UKDX RTTY W4ZE Single Op HP
From: "Ted Huf" <ted@w4ze.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 07:37:51 -0500

From: webform@b4h.net [mailto:webform@b4h.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2008 7:15 AM
To: 3830@contesting.com; ted@w4ze.com
Subject: UKDX RTTY W4ZE Single Op HP

                    UK DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W4ZE
Operator(s): W4ZE
Station: W4ZE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SOUTHERN FLORIDA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   80:    5          1
   40:  146         32
   20:  318         63
   15:    3          1
   10:
------------------------
Total:  472  557    97  Total Score = 99,813

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Thank you to all the stations that worked me and for the DX spots.  I
managed to get 14 hours in.  Conditions were as bad as I have tried to work
contest.  Oh for some sunspots! Many repeats were required to get the calls
right and the reports.  I did practically nothing on 15M.  In the evening a
cold front came rolling down Florida carrying a lot of lightning.  The
static
on 80M was unbearable and went QRT early because of the lightning.

Rigs: IC756ProIII + IC-PW1 @ 1KW
Antenna: Force 12 C31XR & G5RV
Interface: microKEYER
Software: Writelog