[RTTY] GU0SUP UK DX RTTY contest

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP UK DX RTTY contest
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:39:35 -0000
Hi all,

This is the first time I have had a go in this UK DX RTTY Contest.
Not too sure whether it was fun or not, mainly due to the lack of G's
around. I only found ONE solitary G to work!
Also, there are too many other contests on over this weekend, and a lot of
folk who would normally play RTTY were in these other contests.

I only had a short play yesterday afternoon, and then again for the last few
hours of the contest. Conditions seemed reasonable, but not as good as I had
hoped, and 15m was very poor.
I could only hear a couple of stations this morning, but they couldn't hear
me. 10m was as dead as could be.

BAND   QSO    MULTS
===================
80        25          1
40        13          0
20        87          0
15         0           0
10         0           0

53 DXCC mults (all bands) (DX mults not shown above)

Claimed Score:  280 pts * (1 + 53) mults = 15120

Hope to see you all in the BARTG Sprint next weekend!

My log is already on LoTW, and paper cards are always welcomed.

73 for now

Phil GU0SUP