[RTTY] Thanks

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Thanks
From: BOB CONROY <kb2vmg@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:34:13 -0800 (PST)
In the past 11 months that I have had HF privileges as the holder of a General
Class license I have been able to earn the basis WAS.  I want to take this
opportunity to thank all of you have helped me when I needed and who patiently
worked me in a number of contests when I was struggling to get my act together
coordinating radio, computer, software, exchanges, etc.  Of course, my special
thanks goes out to those of you have written the many articles that I have
read, and re-read and re-re-read over these month.  There are some who believe
Elmering is not need and has gone out of vogue.  I can tell you they are wrong.
 And, thankfully you all believe so too.

Now, it is on to the RTTY endorsement for WAS.  I have 47 states already on
LOTW and need just Montana, Nevada and Vermont.

Thanks.

Bob
KB2VMG