Re: [RTTY] V5/DJ4SO LotW QSL

To: Andrei Stchislenok <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] V5/DJ4SO LotW QSL
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 01:30:52 -0500
Hi Andrei,

I did some checking and I goofed.  I guess Klaus, re-uploaded his QSOs to LotW
as I had V5 on RTTY back in October.  So . . . no new one and my LotW RTTY
count goes back to 107.  BTW I've tried 3 times and the website appears not to
accept going back to 107.  I didn't get an error message.  It appeared to take
but the number didn't change.

To top that off, my RTTY QSO with YS1CJA will probably come off my worked list
without a QSL card or LotW QSL as my QSL request was returned unopened.  Funny
. . . I have an eQSL from Tony but I can't get a card or LotW QSL.

Boy this is going slow.  I still need 3 more QSL cards or LotW QSLs to get to
200 RTTY confirmed.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com