[RTTY] GU0SUP FMRE

To: "RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] GU0SUP FMRE
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 20:13:14 -0000
Hi all,

Only spent a few sporadic hours here and there in the contest, but it was
fun as always.

I saw many calls new to RTTY, and a few need to learn how to call!
One IK8 kept calling me during a QSO, and I had a few that just could not
seem to work out when to transmit!
Also had a few who saw me spotted, worked me, and then sat 200Hz away and
buried me under their noise.

Some very odd propagation too, in that I could not hear a large number of EU
stations at all on 20m until around 1600UTC today.

I did have some fun calling CQ, and had VR2PX call me. I've never heard that
call on RTTY before, and it was a valuable mult for me!
Sadly no XE's worked here, and I only ever heard XE3RBA calling CQ, and he
just didn't hear me.

Here is my claimed score:
         QSOs   Points  DX:     State
80m:    27      81      20      0
40m:    56      168     25      0
20m:    113     339     35      0
15m:    5       15      4       0
10m:    0       0       0       0
Total:  201     603     84      0

Total multipliers:      84
Score:                      50652

As always, my log is now on LoTW, but paper cards are always welcomed.

Very best 73

Phil GU0SUP