[RTTY] Rig Blaster Pro + Kenwood TS 2000

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Rig Blaster Pro + Kenwood TS 2000
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 16:50:33 -0600
Edu,

>From your description of the problem it sounds like the FSK keying line is
>connected to the PTT line. If so, this would rapidly key your PTT on/off at
>the 22 ms pulse rate. Double check your wiring to the ACC connector pins.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 17:58:54 +0100 (CET)
From: ea8auw@cidxs.com
To: rtty@contesting.com

Hello Everybody !

I have a Rig Blaster Pro + Wintest + MMTTY engine connected to my Kenwood
TS 2000.

The transmition not it's good, the PTT connect it and it is disconnected
very rapidly, many times like CW Mode in possibly like semi-full break
configuration.

I connect the radio to Rig BP to slant of ACC2 port (DIN 13 pins):
Pin Nr. 2 and Pin 4 GND  to the mini Jack of Rig BP FSK out.
Pin Nr. 3 to Audio In of Rig Blaster Pro and to the same GND, I think now
Pin 4 the same GND that the FSK In of my radio.

But the RIG and Radio connect and disconnect it very time continued.

Has someone had this problem ??

any help it's wellcome.....

Big 73 from Edu EA8AUW