[RTTY] FW: RTTY WPX AD0K/5 SOAB LP

To: <ctdxcc@kkn.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FW: RTTY WPX AD0K/5 SOAB LP
From: "Inbody, Don" <don@inbody.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:52:46 -0500
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AD0K/5
Operator(s): AD0K
Station: AD0K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Buda, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 6.75

   80:    1    2
   40:   27   82
   20:   76  108
   15:    2    3
   10:    0    0
-----------------
Total:  106  195  Prefixes = 80  Total Score = 15,600

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Minimal participation due to other demands on time (chopped down two
trees and
mowed an acre of grass).  However, had a good time.  I discovered rf in
the
shack on 80m which limited me to a single QSO as I was getting
uncommanded
shifts in mode.  40m was rough from here, but 20m worked out pretty good
given
the limited time.  Two dupes (due to me pressing the xmit key a bit too
soon),
and at least three busted callsigns out there somewhere as some
operators left
the /5 off my call.  I only uploaded AD0K/5 to LOTW so those who logged
AD0K
will not see them...sorry.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

signature database 2862 (20080210) __________