[RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY WB4YDL

To: "'RTTY List'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] CQ WPX RTTY WB4YDL
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:39:47 -0600
                                    CQ WPX RTTY Score Summary Sheet

   Start Date : 2008-02-09

    CallSign Used : WB4YDL

    Operator(s) : WB4YDL

     Band : ALL

     Power : LOW

     Mode : RTTY

     Default Exchange : 001

     Gridsquare : EM56JL

     Name : James C. Hall

     Address : 4531 Bumpus Rd.

     City/State/Zip : Union City  TN  38261

     Country : USA

     ARRL Section : TN

     Club/Team : Tennessee Contest Club

     Software: N1MM Logger V7.7.7

        Band         QSOs               Pts       WPX

         3.5            183                  446         52

           7            351                1068        164

          14            344                  664        142

          21              32                    74          14

          28               1                      3           1

       Total           911                 2255       373

           Score : 841,115

Comments:

I was able to participate 25 hours in this one with my other obligations
intervening. I decided to try this at low power and see if I could hit a
1000 QSO's. Well I just couldn't quite do it. Endless pages of unanswered
CQ's. After awhile I didn't know where to point the beams. I must have
missed the 15M opening - it didn't happen here. 40 meters was the money band
and it was always giving. 20 meters did not produce the big EU runs of last
year and where was Japan ? Only 3 Q's with them. It was nice to have a ZL in
the log and I did snag 4U1UN. All in all, a lot of fun.

73, Jamie

WB4YDL