[RTTY] WPX RTTY - Logs

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] WPX RTTY - Logs
From: I2UIY <i2uiy@cqww.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:34:25 +0000
RTTYers... crazy people!

Local time here is 11:20 Monday morning, the contest is over since 10
hours and 20 minutes.
I've just checked into the "log-bank" and we already have 393 logs!

Please....

- please take it easy, we don't have an Award Program for who sends
his log first
- please check the header of your log. The name of this contest MUST
be written
as "CQ-WPX-RTTY" (not WPX RTTY, not CQ WPX, not CQWW WPX, not WPX RTTY 2008)
- please be sure to include in your log RST SENT *AND* RECEIVED, not
just the serial
numbers
- please remember that this is a "serial number" contest so don't
send us a log with CQ Zones
- please pay attention to the format. If you use some utility found
on the internet to convert
your log into Cabrillo, make sure that it converts your QSOs into the
right format
- please remember that the robot is... a robot. He expects to receive
a given format and
if you send him something different, he will reject it

If you have any question, feel free to ask (i2uiy@cqww.com, Skype I2-UIY).

More later...

Aloha de Paolo, I2UIY

i2uiy@cqww.com