Re: [RTTY] WPX Contest

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WPX Contest
From: "Ted Huf" <ted@w4ze.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 05:21:00 -0500
I think the stations not picking up the /5 may be because AD0K and not
AD0K/5 is in AA5AU Don's SCP (Super Check Partial) file. It is still the
responsibility of the worked station to get your call right.  AD0K/5 is in
MASTERRTTY.DAT dated 1/19/08 so the stations may be using an earlier file.
Don gets the new calls for his file from RTTY contest logs sent to him.

73 Ted W4ZE