Re: [RTTY] PSK Article in QST

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] PSK Article in QST
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:40:40 -0500
While were on the subject of QST articles.  Did everyone read the article on
PropNET by WB8IMY in his Eclectic Technology.  It is a positive article on
PropNET calling the transmissions  either Beacons or Reporting stations.
WB8IMY give this  . . . thing . . . QRMing garbage . .  a high
recommendation and encourages everyone to join in.   You all need to read
this article and respond to it.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com