Re: [RTTY] DXCC RTTY via LoTW

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DXCC RTTY via LoTW
From: "Kostas SV1DPI" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 15:45:15 +0200
Congratulations Andrei
I think dxcc rtty is growing fast
I got mine
Sep 20, 2004 with nr=1410
and Andrei got his Mar 2008 nr=1832
that is 1832-1410=422 divided by 3.5 years are abt 120 per year
Instead of this k4wes got his apr 16 2003 nr=1250
and until mine is 160 /1.5 =107 per year
So maybe we can concluse that rtty is more popular now, a rather easy
conclusion in mmtty era. By the way has Maco ever proposed to these hall of
fames where i have seen others during the years?
Kostas sv1dpi