Re: [RTTY] How fast?

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] How fast?
From: "Daniel Glanc" <ok1dig@seznam.cz>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 11:24:34 +0100
Hi,

Thanks to all for contacts in the NA Sprint RTTY contest.
The conditions were poor, but I managed to work 62 contacts,
most of them on 40m, the 80m propagation was very disappointing.
Just an idea to the rules, won't it be convenient for the
non-NA stations to put "DX" in their exchange for QTH ? I have been asked
several times for the state and one station even refused to make
a contact with me ( probably thought I want to make a non-contest
qso ). I have to manually convert my log. I have used N1MM set for NAQP
what was OK for TX but I had to put the received # in the name field ... any
hints here for a contest log setup in N1MM ?
Anyway had fun trying to attract the NA stations from the DX side. I like
the QSY rule, though I haven't been called very often after calling CQ on
the vacant frequency ( poor conditions ).

73's  Daniel OL6X (OK1DIG)