[RTTY] RTTY Contest Dinner at Visalia

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <nccc@contesting.com>, <sccc@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Contest Dinner at Visalia
From: "Ed Muns" <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:11:18 -0700
Jeff, WK6I, and I invite anyone interested to join us for dinner at
Fugazzi's Restaurant in Visalia on Saturday evening, 26 April, at 7pm during
the International DX Convention.  You'll have to pay for your own dinner,
although we might bring some of our wine to share!  The theme is RTTY
Contesting, but we're pretty flexible about whatever happens.

Let me know if you'll join us so I can make appropriate reservations.

73,
Ed - W0YK