[RTTY] BARTG contest

To: "RTTY Contesting" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG contest
From: "Dick White" <whiter26@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:52:45 -0500
 Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec   Cnt
   3.5      11      11    2    8    0
     7      34      34    4   13    1
    14     127     127   28   17    5
    21       5      5    5    1    0
 Total     177     177   39   39    6
Score: 82,836

I was able to put more time in this one than I expected. My best ever BARTG
contest. It was great fun. I did work 178 calls, but one was a dupe, HF4K,
who answered my CQ on 20 M. I just worked him anyway as I don't have " wkd
B4" in a macro. I work all dupes.
Comments: The rules state that all time is in UTC. I wonder why several sent
"1401Z." The Z is not necessary. Also, some sent "NR 123 TIME 1401." which
was not necessary as I know that 123 1401 is the serial number and UTC time
as does N1MM. I wish that more would put a space after their call or maybe
hit enter. Would help keep the garbage from extending a call. Now, if my S/R
had a problem anyone observed, please let me know to my e-mail address. I
try to send a clean signal and good exchange. My exchange was " nr nr time
time " and I had only a few ask for repeats. Propagation was not the best. I
lost Europe my Sunday morning and it never came back very good. See you in
the next RTTY contest.

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26@sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M