[RTTY] BARTG LOG SUBMISSION PROBLEM...

To: "RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] BARTG LOG SUBMISSION PROBLEM...
From: "Jack West XP" <w7ld@theriver.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:09:05 -0700
Hi Guys and Gals,

I have been trying to submit my BARTG CABRILLO LOG and my ISP (dial-up)
will not let me.  I get the following error message: Any ideas?

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the
server.
The rejected e-mail address was 'ska@bartg.demon.co.uk'. Subject 'W7LD',
Account:
'mail.theriver.com', Server: 'mail.theriver.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server
Response: '553
sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)', Port: 25,
Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 553, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

73
de Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"