Re: [RTTY] BARTG Exchange?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG Exchange?
From: scarroll@mchsi.com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:16:11 +0000
Hank,

He NEVER made it into my log, because I couldn't get the proper contest
exchange from him (even when I asked for it). If your suggestion were to
really work, he should be removed from everyone's log !!! Perhaps he would
then realize that everyone is expected to abide by the rules and my asking for
an RST in his exchange is not a joke !!!

I guess the enforcement of contest rules is too much to ask. I've had some
interesting personal emails to this situation. One guy didn't see the big
deal... most likely the offender won't submit a log. I say, who cares?
Everyone that DID log him was wrong to do so because it wasn't a valid
exchange. Another guy told me that everyone is entitled to have a little RTTY
fun on the weekend, and the rules aren't to be followed that strictly. Yeah
right !!! Maybe we should just all make up our own rules and scoring system.

Where's all the frequency police during the contest, maybe they're too busy
yelling "UP UP LID" on the DXpedition frequency to get involved.

FLAME OFF... now I'm stepping down off my soapbox.

73, Steve - AA4U