[RTTY] Bartg exchange

To: "rtty" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Bartg exchange
From: "peter Jackson" <peter.jackson17@ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 19:33:35 -0000
This is old Pete KNU in the confessional box holding up my hand, yes I was
guilty of not sending 599 !! To be honest it wasn't my intention, I forgot to
put it in my macro, only when the first exchange went out I noticed it, so I
thought 'what the hell' does it really matter? As for gaining an advantage, it
only saves milli seconds of time and means nothing. BTW I sent the serial
number and time 3 times maybe that makes up for it.
I only worked 182 for 39k points on 40M only, it did get boring, wont work
single band again.
See you in the next one with 599 73 Pete G3KNU