[RTTY] WAZ RTTY

To: RTTY GROUP <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WAZ RTTY
From: Roberto <ea2ry@ea2ry.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 01:49:25 +0200
Hello everyone.
After returning from Rwanda (9X0R) I received a letter to N5FG,
confirming my Award WAZ RTTY # 183.
Thanks to CQ Magazine and especially to Floyd Gerald N5FG.

73's de Roberto EA2RY
FG/EA2RY CT9R EA2RY/HI7 SØ1R 9XØR
http://www.ea2ry.com

El 03/04/2008, a las 1:39, Andrei Stchislenok escribió:

Good deal, Jack!

Now, dust off more and check for DXCC RTTY - just 100 countries needed.

Next task is WAZ RTTY is a bit more complicated with couple of Zones
hard to
get, Jack.

Good Luck from Plainview, NY, Jack! Never give up.

73's Andrei NP3D