[RTTY] W7LD RTTY #578

To: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Subject: [RTTY] W7LD RTTY #578
From: "Jack West XP" <w7ld@theriver.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 21:00:05 -0700
Andrei,

My LOTW Certificate arrived today just like you said, about one week
after I paid the fee with a credit card.  However, it says "DIGITAL"
at the top and "RTTY #578" at the bottom, 02-Apr-08

My question is this: I have 30 some states confirmed in PSK mode.
What happens when I get 50 states confirmed in PSK? Anything?
I was expecting the 100% RTTY to be RTTY WAS and the PSK
mode to count for a DIGITAL award?

Now that I have a WAS certificate do other modes result in add on
stickers?  and does each one cost $17.40 ?? Do you have the time
to expound on the above please?

Thank you again Andrei,
73
de Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"