Re: [RTTY] Working ones self?

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Working ones self?
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 09:53:35 -0400
There is a way to work your own station if you are on a DXPedition and get
DXCC credit for that contact.  Just have someone else operate your station
at your QTH using your callsign and the QSO will count towards your DXCC.
It's in the rules and some time ago I did confirm this with Bill, NC1L, from
the DXCC Desk.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com