[RTTY] SC QRV RTTY or PSK31

To: rtty <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SC QRV RTTY or PSK31
From: Ed Steeble <esteeble@sc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 14:26:59 -0400
For those looking for a SC digital QSO, send me an email <K3IXD at ARRL
dot NET> to arrange a sked.  I have 100w on 160m thru 6m, I can do
either RTTY or PSK. I am not a morning person so I prefer a day time or
night time QSO.

When I lived in MD and I was working on my 5BWAS (SSB), SC was one on
the last states that I needed.

You could also try arranging a RTTY or PSK SC QSO with my friend, NJ4F,
<nj4f at arrl dot net>. We both use LOTW and also QSL direct or via buro
too.

73, Ed
K3IXD
Summerville, SC