[RTTY] New state on 160 meters

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] New state on 160 meters
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 05:29:56 -0700
Was calling CQ this morning around 1215 UTC and much to my surprise was
called by W7PN in Wyoming, a new state for me on 160. Skip is a member
of this reflector and presumably is available for QSOs on the band. He
said I was his first RTTY QSO on 160 and we had a nice chat. His signal
was quite strong into So Calif so he should be easy to work throughout
the US. We were on 1808, which seems to be the standard calling
frequency these days. Thanks, Skip!

73, Bill W6WRT