[RTTY] Help

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Help
From: "Roy Gould" <roy.gould1@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 19:45:59 -0400
I am trying to get a friend going on RTTY FSK, here is his equipment. (N3ME)

TS50D
Rascal Interface R-MKV
MMTTY & N1MM But so far we are just trying to get MMTTY working
USB- Serial Interface

He can receive and key the transmitter, listening it sounds like mark and space
are working the scope looks good, but with on the air checks only solid carrier.

Using AFSK he can transmit OK

I am not familiar with the Rascal, been to his QTH twice and today I loaded
EXTFSK.DLL but still no Mark and Space going out Just carrier, he has the cable
from Rascal for Kenwood.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Roy K1RY
Selbyville, DE

It has removed 1884 spam emails to date.