Re: [RTTY] CQ RTTY 160 WAS

To: "Jack West XP" <w7ld@theriver.com>,<danilo.brelih@siol.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ RTTY 160 WAS
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 12:17:52 -0400
At first, I thought it odd that we were using the list in this way,
but I have come to appreciate it as an evening reminder that RTTY is
active there. I actually got on the other evening and worked w1byh. I
was surprised to find my antenna worked there - now that I know,
there will be more (if I can remember, or get reminders here).

I would like the activity posts to continue. Certainly no harm done,
and RTTY activity is "on topic".

Jerry W4UK