Re: [RTTY] CQ RTTY 160 WAS

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] CQ RTTY 160 WAS
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 12:14:23 -0500
On 5/7/08 11:17 AM, "Jerry Flanders" <jeflanders@comcast.net> wrote:

> I would like the activity posts to continue. Certainly no harm done,
> and RTTY activity is "on topic".
>
> Jerry W4UK

QSL but for those of us that receive posting in less than real
time (via digest) the cluster is a good alternative for spots
of 160 RTTY activity.

I remember a year or so ago working a guy in FL on 160 RTTY
and a few months later I received a SWL card from a German
operator.  I was impressed with the TX <-> FL QSO and was
really shocked to see an SWL report from DM-land.  I used to
think my signals went straight up but some do fall on land.

Dick AA5VU